This is a repair service for the engine computer or Powertrain Control Module, (PCM) from a 2004 to 2006 affecting the 3.0L V6 Ford Escape and Mazda Tribute models. This problem is caused by failed ignition coils and spark plugs.
PCM, and is often indicated by one or more of the following diagnostic codes: P0351, P0352, P0353, P0354, P0355, P0356.
Common problems caused by the ECU’s faults can be:
- Car not starting
- Intermittent crank
- Starts then shuts off
- Key symbol flashing
- Immobiliser problems
- Poor car performance
- Shifting gear problems, sudden jerking or stopping that’s similar to transmission fault.
Common problems on Ford Transit or Connect LCD Instrument Cluster Display Going Dim are :
- LCD Instrument Cluster Display Going Dim
- Instrument Cluster Display Goes dim after driving for 1 hour
- Instrument Cluster power fading
- LCD screen not showing clearly
- dials not working
- LCD display showing dark segments
- mph needle not working
- rev needle not working
If you own a Ford Focus and the instrument cluster is made by Visteon then we can fix this for you.
Common problems on Ford Focus Instrument Cluster for no power are :
- audible turn signal indicator not working
- car not starting due to dashboard not coming on
- intermittent power
- power goes when warm
The most common problems are:
- No lighting
- Partial lighting
- Flickering or intermittent lighting
- No power
When it comes to World Class Digital Speedometer Repair for Higher end Vehicles, Farm Tractor Hour meters, Gauge Repair, Instrument Cluster Programming or Conversions, talk to use!
We understand how important it is for you to have your high end vehicle speedometer cluster treated the way you expect. You can rest assured your investment will not be handled improperly or by an uncertified Speedometer Technician, as we provide the best care available.