Most VW Beetle dashboards/instrument cluster clocks fails from many common problems, such as :
- No power
- Flickering cluster
- Dials not working
- VW Beetle Instrument Cluster Panel No Sound or Power Dials
- Speedometer dial not functioning correctly
- Rev dial not functioning correctly
Most VW from 2002 to 2009 suffer from dashboard instrument cluster problems like :
- VW dashboard instrument cluster no power
- VW dashboard instrument cluster dead
- VW dashboard instrument cluster intermittent power
- VW dashboard instrument cluster will not start
- VW dashboard instrument cluster showing immobiliser signal
- VW dashboard instrument cluster ignition lights keep going off
- VW dashboard instrument cluster immobiliser problem
Common problems caused by the ECU’s faults can be:
- Car not starting
- Intermittent crank
- Starts then shuts off
- Key symbol flashing
- Immobiliser problems
- Poor car performance
- Shifting gear problems, sudden jerking or stopping that’s similar to transmission fault.
The most common problems are:
- No lighting
- Partial lighting
- Flickering or intermittent lighting
- No power
When it comes to World Class Digital Speedometer Repair for Higher end Vehicles, Farm Tractor Hour meters, Gauge Repair, Instrument Cluster Programming or Conversions, talk to use!
We understand how important it is for you to have your high end vehicle speedometer cluster treated the way you expect. You can rest assured your investment will not be handled improperly or by an uncertified Speedometer Technician, as we provide the best care available.
The Direct Shift Gearbox is fitted to a wide range of VW, Audi and Skoda vehicles. These gearbox’s often fault at around 80 -100,000 km requiring the DSG Mechatronics controller to be rebuilt.
We can undertake a repair and rebuild of the ECU, saving you thousands of dollars on new parts.